Hamosons - Leather Satchel, Teacher's Bag, Briefcase Model 600 Dark Brown
For 50 years this briefcase has been manufactured in the same traditional style. It means the producer is staying true to the initial inspiration, a cardinal intellectual virtue.
This satchel is produced using full grain leather. The hides we use are no less than 2 mm thick and the reason being is that we need our satchels to hold and maintain their shape throughout the years, never mind how heavy the load they carry.
You may notice, when your bag arrives on your doorstep, that it might be a little stiff. This is normal. Full grain leather softens through use, so the more you wear your satchel, the better it will look and feel.
This scholar’s briefcase is made from sturdy leather; no inner lining. Its' interior space makes certain you’ll get all lecture papers or text books easily in and out of your briefcase. Hamosons briefcases are practical and made to work hard for decades.
- sturdy oil-pull-up leather
- Two attached large outside pockets
- One length adjustable/detachable shoulder strap with snap-hooks
- Adjustable brass buckles
- Reinforced comfort-grip handle
- One inside subdivision for an extra large folder, one for a midsize folder
- One notebook-size zipped subdivision